Monday, November 21, 2011

Cleansing blackhead strip had little effect - can i do another one straight away ?

i have just used a ';deep cleansing nose pore strip'; on my nose. it doesn't seem to have had a big effect on my blackheads.


can i do another one straight after ?


thanks


xCleansing blackhead strip had little effect - can i do another one straight away ?
ive used these before and yes you can but your nose might be sensitive after wards i did one in the morning and one at nightCleansing blackhead strip had little effect - can i do another one straight away ?
From Biore? I don't think you should, they're pretty harsh on the skin and you might hurt yourself.





Biore's pore packs never work on me either, the pores only get bigger and the blackheads more noticeable :( I'm using Biotherm's biopur wash now, they're pretty effective on blackheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment