Monday, November 21, 2011

Oil and blackhead on my face?

I'm 13 and my skin is a bit sensitive. I have a lot of blackheads and my face is very oily. What should I buy? I was thinking maybe I should buy Clean %26amp; Clear Blackhead Clearing Daily Scrub. Is there anything better I should buy?Oil and blackhead on my face?
i buy a lot of the clean and clear products like the invisible blemish treatment and cleansing wash there all good:)Oil and blackhead on my face?
Make sure you maintain a healthy beauty routine. Wash your face twice a day. Make sure to use a toner after washing your face with regular soap. This gets rid of any dirt or excess oil or dirt in your pores. As well, cleanse your skin every three days. After washing your face, moisturize with an oil-free moisturizer.


Try not to touch your face during the day. This collects dirt in oil, causing pimples. If you wear makeup, make sure to remove it at the end of the day in order to prevent it from clogging the skin. As well, try to maintain a healthy diet, full of bright fruits and vegetables.
Yes, your option is good.


As you are only 13 what I recommend that before you scrub your face please mix the face scrub with a face cleanser. This is to prevent your skin from getting a shock as your skin is still young.


It seems you have an oily skin, importantly ... not to use oil base - scrub, cleanser or cream moisturiser.





Do not buy product that are meant for matured skin, always start from the mild and as you grew older than you go a next step further.


Read the instruction on the product and ask questions if unsure.








Steps on proper cleansing


1) wet your face and starts scrubbing.


2) do not forget the chin and neck


3) do not scrub the eye area


( use face cleanser )


4) towel dry face


5) apply moisturiser


6) to do every morning and at night





I always do this without fail.


Now I am 43 yrs old and my face is a smooth as a baby's bottom ...lol...





Best of luck!
Try biore warming blackhead fighting cream wash. Or clean and clear face wash as you mentioned. Also once or twice a week soak a small towel into warm water an gently scrub your face. Once your done dont wipe your face with an dry towel.


Use the same small towel make sure you wash it before you apply it on your face, hence leave da skin bit wet.


As your skin is very sensitive id recommend you boots cucumber cream its very light and moisturizes well its also suitable for oily skin tone
Clean and Clear is NOT a good brand. They use cheap ingrediants that are bad for your skin that totally strip it of the natural oils. Try somewhere like clinique. They will give you a skin analysis and will tell you your exact skin type and condition and wil recommend a range of products for you :)
wash your face twice a day with like dove or something


NEVER use soap, that dries out your skin.


i had the same problem as you did %26amp;i had so many blackheads


what i did was steamed my face, then used lemon juice which


kills all the dirt in your skin %26amp;then i rinsed with ht water again %26amp;then put a cream on my face


i did this for like 2 weeks %26amp;my skin cleared up !
Hi, I have really oily skin, and I've been trying this new regimen, and you should try it also!





Aspirin mask every 3 days: two uncoated tablets with some honey and put it on your face for no more than 10 minutes.





Wash your face with ONLY water. I cannot emphasize enough. ONLY.





Apply witch hazel with a cotton round.





THAT'S IT! And now my skin is so much better. Plus, it's cheap and you are not putting harsh chemicals on your young skin. :) Please try this.
Try washing your face twice daily, also if you beat egg whites and put them on your face and leve on for 10 min. then wash off that helps too.
WASH YOUR FACE

No comments:

Post a Comment