Monday, November 21, 2011

I had this deep blackhead right on the tip of my nose and i popped it and i have a brown/red color breakage?

right on my nose! i know i shouldn't have popped it because it wasn't ready but it was so obvious and embarassing but now it's worse because everyone can see it! is this going to be permanent or will it go away soon?! or is there anyway i can help it go away or cover it up well? thanksss!! i know im an idiotttttI had this deep blackhead right on the tip of my nose and i popped it and i have a brown/red color breakage?
Cover it up with concealer and foundation, and when you're not going out leave makeup off and keep cleansing your face and using spot and blackhead treatments.





:)I had this deep blackhead right on the tip of my nose and i popped it and i have a brown/red color breakage?
Cover it up with a concealer. A little dab. Yes it will go away in time.
  • beauty products
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment