Monday, November 21, 2011

Do Clean and Clear's Blackhead Clearing Pads really work?

If not, which products work best at taking out blackheads?Do Clean and Clear's Blackhead Clearing Pads really work?
If you have oily skin (like me) I'll share what works for me.


I use Avon's Clearskin cleansing pads with 2% salicylic acid. A few of my girlfriends also swear by these.


I tried the blackhead clearing strips and they didn't work for me. They seemed to pull a little out of my pores, but the blackheads stayed put. Also, one time I left a strip on too long and it pulled off a tiny bit of skin with it! OUCH!


Last, but not least, when I'm absolutely desperate I'll use Retinol (retin-A). It seriously dries skin, but also clears everything!Do Clean and Clear's Blackhead Clearing Pads really work?
no they dont work i recommend you to ask your doctor so she can give you something for your skin type...of the counter products dont really work...
No, they really don't work that well and they sting and dry out my skin really bad. For blackheads I use Biore pore clearing strips (they're amazing!) and for my skin I use a set of three things (clenaser, toner and repair lotion) by AcneFree and I highly recommend it!
the pads don't do it for me. i do use biore ultra clean pore strips for mine and they work wonders. ponds makes them too and i think a few other brands. i've used about 3 different ones and they all work great. good luck, i hate blackheads they're the worst.
  • beauty products
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment