Monday, November 21, 2011

Neutrogena Wave or Clean and Clear Blackhead Eraser?

I was just wondering which one you thought worked better. I have really bad acne and amd not sure if either would even work for me. Thanx!Neutrogena Wave or Clean and Clear Blackhead Eraser?
i have the wave my face is SO SMOOTH and has cleared up like you wouldn't believe , its only $17





and clean and clear SUCKSNeutrogena Wave or Clean and Clear Blackhead Eraser?
well i havent tried either, but i personally think proactive workss great,


i had really bad acne %26amp; i started to use it %26amp; they went away like in a giffy.


butt at first it may make you break out more, but in the end itll leave great results!
neutrogena wave tha best
neutrogena wave trust me..clean and clear does NOT work

No comments:

Post a Comment